Saturday, August 25, 2018

The Tale of Genji

My website is here.

Do you like reading Japanese novels/comic books?

I like reading both English and Japanese books.

Now I am reading The Tale of Genji in modern Japanese.

The story is interesting!

How do you usually choose the foreign books to read?

It is said that choosing easy books would help people to learn their second language.

It might be true, but I think reading something interesting is the best way.

A book that matches your level but not interesting won't help you much.

Don't worry, just read the books which are attractive.

If the book is too difficult, read the version in your native language, and try again.

I have an advice, you should buy the books, not borrow the books.

When the number of books you tried to read is increasing, the joy of learning languages is also growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment